- by Net Pro Referral
- 11 May 2017
Try Out These Tips to Get Doctor Referral
Want to build solid referral relationships with medical professionals? Finding doctor referral is not so difficult. Just follow ‘give and take’ rule. Offering something valuable in return is the key to getting referrals. Below, we’ve mentioned some tips that you can try out:
1. Ask for referrals: Don’t hesitate. Ask your physician or patients directly for referrals. When they refer you, respect their referral. Provide quick response and get the patients who came through referral in as soon as possible.
2. Build trust by face to face interaction: Sending emails or making phone calls are convenient options to get more referrals. But, when it comes to building trust, nothing can be better than face-to-face communication.
3. Introduce them to your specialties: Be concise and clear about who you are, what you do, and how you can help your clients or patients.
4. Treat your office staff like your friends: Your office staff including receptionist, medical assistant, nurse, support team, or others can do more for your business than you think.
5. Send thank-you cards: Whenever you receive a referral from your office staff or anyone, make sure to acknowledge and appreciate them. Send personalized Thank You cards. Include few of your business cards in it and ask them for more referrals.
These are some of the effective tips that you can try out to get doctor referral or other referrals for your business. Opt for some of the tips and feel the difference!
Leave a Comment